Thursday 7 May 2020

My Lego House

I built a Lego house
for my challenge.

It took me a few days to complete.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                   Finally I finished it.

 

This is the garage it has my
motorbike in it.
beside is my boat and camper.

This is my plane











I have a roof top pool and relax area.



3 comments:

  1. This is more than just a house - this is a mansion!! No wonder it took a few days to build, it has a lot of features! Well done Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is huge Hunter. You have shown your creativity in many ways over these last few weeks. It is so neat to see. I always look forward to seeing what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cool hunter next time I come over lets make a big house together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.