Wednesday 6 May 2020

When I'm Famous

When I'm famous I want to be a motorbike rider and I can hang off my bike and land on the ground when I do a backflip.

When I'm famous I will be able to show off all my gear because it will be sponsored and I will have lots of free stuff. 

When I'm famous I will live in a big house that has a motorbike track that goes all around it, because I will need lots of room to be able to practice otherwise I won't be famous.

When I’m famous for being a motorbike rider I will also have lots of fans and will have my own youtube page so everyone can watch me.

When I’m famous I will be able to have more than one motorbike because I'll be rich so I can buy lots.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hunter
    I think that you are going to be a superstar motorbike rider in Nitro Circus! My boys have been to Nitro Circus and they thought it was awesome! Have you been to Nitro Circus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, I hope one day to go to Nitro Circus, Mum said we were going to go but it got cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you may like to be a famous motorbike rider Hunter. Motorbikes are fun to ride. I like the idea of having a big house with a track all the way around it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.