Tuesday 5 May 2020

Construction at the Beach Part 2


This was day 3.
Still standing 

So this was day 2 after i planted first tree,
Still standing

















And Day 4
It had fallen down
So today i decided to
take my shovel to the beach
 and plant another one
Mum, Mila and I dug a hole
and i put the tree in the hole.
Then i packed the sand down.








I then decided i needed another
tree, so i dug another hole.

I found another tree and
dragged it over to the hole.

And planted it also.


I didn't stop at 2 trees
I had to get a third one.

I tided them all up.




Mila had added her tree at the end.
so this is now my family set of trees.

Mila, Mum, Dad and Me.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Hunter
    Wow,it's looks like you worked so hard to make your family set of trees. Just looking at the photos makes me tired! You look so busy! I think you would have felt so proud when you finished. You look proud! What were your feelings when you were finished Hunter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt happy that I finished it, But today when we went to beach they were all gone again and the really big one we saw yesterday had also gone and we couldn't find it anywhere.

      Delete
  2. The beach is such a fun place to make things. You have been busy with your family. What has been the best part of going to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part of going to the beach was today when Mum let me ride my motorbike there. Also I have enjoyed playing with my dog Jim he likes to chase a stick when I throw it.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.